Saturday, March 20, 2010

Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

I guessed most of people know what is mean by don't judge the book by its cover. My title here is not talking about looking at people's outlook.

I feel so good today. I am lying on bed without stress and sms-ing with him. Today, he talk so and so nice to me without any frustrated that he always do. I don't know what happened to him that he is in so good mood. But i really feel nice if he always talk soft and nice to me.

I know we can't be together for now but i can feel that you still have the feeling with me (if i am not wrong). I know the barriers between us so i wish your success in future!!! I know you looking for money more than anything. I understand your situation because i know you don't want people look down at you. 1st, you must not look down at yourselves. ok?

Let the time pass and it will show everything. I have confidence on you and your success. I believe you can do it!!! Gambateh!!!

I asked you about that girl and you told me you are not want to chase her. I asked for many times and you given me the same answer. Is that true? I hope so...hahaha...
You need a girl or a women in your life? =.=
Guessed what i have told him? I said if you don't want to chase that girl, then please don't give people false feeling. If got heart to chase her, then get her faster. lol.. He scolded me 'what la you' lol...I am blessing you to GO!!! =p

I learn from someone and he says that, female do have girls and women; male do have boys and men. Which one are you looking at?hehehe... According to him, i am women because i am more matured. Is that true? He said that girl is small looking girl and i look more attractive than her.hahaha... This point make me happy and wanna fly lah..lol jkjk... Maybe that guy i asked looking for matured women so i look attractive for him.lol... However, I still can't find the answer whether you are my men.
Anyway, 我心里有数。是否她能不能跟我比,应该很明显。

He said: I do whatever i want and he do what he want to do. Ok lah. 有缘再相逢。=)

No comments: