Monday, June 28, 2010

Free style

It has been long never upload my blog!!! No interest to do it!!! hehehe

Anyway, i have completed my degree. It's time to wait for results and it will be out soon on this Wednesday. Hope i get what i want!!! May God bless,pls!!! ^^

Back from Greece and also London. People was nice at Greece but there are still some impolite ppl there. Bad train ticketing system yet the train is cleaner than London one!!! haha... Has bad and good of Greece. Abit havoc at Greece. Workers striking on our second day at Athens and lots of foreigners, drug addicts and beggars...Friend's wallet get stolen =(

Next station is Italy Venice with my parents!!! hope we have a safe trip and have fun at there!!! hehehe... I heard Venice is a romantic place and it will be more suitable to go with Boyfriend. Anyway, i think it will still fine for me to go with my parents. hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun in Venice as much as you did in London and Greece. :)