Thursday, April 22, 2010

The peak they made!!!!

I am really got condemn to the death. But thank GOD because he is my fortress.

Their mum went to my house and told my mum what i said on facebook. She said i am commenting bad about her. All these are not the truth. I never said anything bad of her. I don't know why they are so sensitive and like to make thing worst.

I keep quiet from the beginning they attacked me until now. I just don't want to make trouble to my brother. But don't know why they like to make the small or can say not a matter to a huge matter between the two families. Useless people trying to explain to my mum. The more you explain, the more you admit you are as such people as you complain to my mum.

You guys are the one overreacting at the 1st place. I never condemn you all but turns back you guys kill me with a sharp knife. Moreover, i am the innocence one.

If i am at Malaysia now, i sure would confront you guys till you guys have nothing to say. I am controlling myself not to complain to my brother. I don't want give him depress with these all kacang putih matters. BUT don't try to challenge my patience. If you guys really make me mad again, don't blame me that i like to complaining to my brother. I would not scared him because i do nothing wrong. You guys, however, are did much much wrong.

I learnt the lesson from you guys. I see clearly what kind of peoples you guys are!!!!!!!

Thank so much for the lecture!!!!

2 comments:

Shee Yun said...

chill chill... dun so angry ...
from now on better dont involve n talk about dat case again ... if not thy will attack u again ...

concentrate in ur study better than entertain thm ...rite?

Sharon-yean said...

yea...sure...i guess they wont have my blog gua...so can shout at here...hehehe...
i wont get disturbed by them...dun worry...if the attack again,dun blame be so rude to them...hehehe...