Monday, April 19, 2010

What wrong with all of them???!!!

Trying to be offensive and overreacting is what the 3 sisters doing right now. I have clueless what's wrong with them? I never intend to comment anything bad of your mum. BUT you guys being to sensitive and trying to attack with 100% times harder to me. I need to 'entertain' 3 sisters over there? lol.

This was what i written on facebook:
i love my aunty so much bcos she is lovely!!! =) i hope they get to visit my nephew on behalf of me and pray for him...i wish his grandmother allow such prayer cos i noe ur religion is difference with ours...i just wan the baby stay healthy..i hope u allow our solution by praying in jesus name...AMEN!!! ^^

These are from Yen Seoh:
Hey gals, virus exist in billion/uncountable of kind/form. Human body is complex. Just need a wise doctor to check!

Nothing to do with religion, all grandma concern is always give best support to the family (think over all the consequences - will the baby feel tired travel for distance?! Will he caught scared or worse to the situation?! Is it constructive way/method without proven in sciences?! Etc.. etc..). Grandma is as worried and heart ached to see grandchild sick as all of us and maybe more. Grandma feel thankful and appreciate with all your prayer and wishes as well.

All needed now from us is just MOTIVATION and ENCOURAGEMENT for the baby's family to persevere on to fight with strong and high life condition. They must first have full energy and optimistic to face it. This is the best support for them.... See More

More suggestion will be superfluous and confusing! Eventhough this might be tough time for them but with strong conviction and unflagging faith they sure will fight and win over this difficulty. HUMAN inner potential is brilliant!!! TRUST THEM :)

STORY NEVER ENDS HERE...............

She msg me these:
Hi Gal,

I write this mail to you coz I don't feel good to public on wall!
I really feel you are a lovely and kind gal! I know you are concerned. Sincerely, I have no meant to hurt you.

I just wanna to confront you and let you understand that how my mum situation is. And let you know that I didn't feel comfortable that you comment my mum in this way.
FB is a public media, it is not fair to write anything to comment my mum like this.
If I were doing this to your mum, I am sure that you will definitely don't feel good and confront me as well.

My appologize if I make you feel bad.
Please don't misunderstand and don't get me wrong, I know your religion is GOOD! I have lot of Christian friends as well!
Let's erase the wall msg!

Thanks for your understand! No hard feeling please!

~Yen Yen

NOW STORY CONTINUE TO ANOTHER TWO SISTER...........

Natalie seoh on her fb wall:
Sometimes things happened should not judge if only listen to one party, This is not fair to the other party. THE JUDGE NEED EVIDENCE BEFORE MAKING DECISION. Pls make things clear before blame on somebody. Thank You !!!

Yen Ping commented:
有时所谓的‘帮忙’可造成别人的困扰。。。jz the doorbells r enuf to scare n kill a ppl...don't they know tat in this critical period couldn't use the doorbells,moreover a non-stop doorbell ringing... not yet ease or assist oredi make the situation worst...

Hohoho, can you see all these girls there? What are they thinking? They are the best? Me are just too kepochi rite? Then i should tie up my hand n mouth don't do anything. Don't need care and ask too much about the situation. Because it might be 别人的困扰. Right?

And the truth was that in my praying time for my nephew i feel those 'thing' on him and so being kind i asked my aunty help to visit him and pray for him.
BUT BUT BUT, THEY ARE COMMENTING TILL LIKE I AM NOT MY NEPHEW'S KUKU. IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY METHOD, YOU ALL SHOULDN'T CRITICISED UNTIL LIKE THAT. PLS BE OPEN MINDED ABIT. THE MOST IMPORTANT 1 IS THAT I NEVER WANT COMMENTING ABOUT YOUR MUM. DON'T TRY TO BE TOO SMART OR SENSITIVE CAN OR NOT?

ANYWAY,MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MY NEPHEW AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: