Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The truth is...........

What happened was that, they rejected my aunty's visit and they left my aunty ring the bell and shouting at outside. Nobody come out to talk properly with my aunty, tell properly of the baby's condition which is not convenience for her visit.

Moreover, they blaming us for this and that. They are rude in the 1st place. As what they like to say "is not fair to the other party". Now, i want use dis phrase to say, do you guys think it is fair that all of you blaming me or my aunty for the visit where in fact you guys never tell anything to my aunty?

Sometime we need EQ more than IQ, understand? You guys are too high in IQ with all the jargon words there. BUT do not have any EQ on interaction with peoples...

I am accepting for those sorry u guys made. But please don't ever being rude with relatives by rejecting their visiting. If we want pray for the baby, we need to ask parent's permission also. If you rejected it, we can't do anything also. What they trying to do is just a simple visiting of the baby...

No comments: